- Where equipment sold hereunder is used with attachments and/or modification which have not been recommended or approved by Darpro Storage Solutions, LLC in writing, such use shall not be considered normal use and service under this guarantee and this guarantee shall not apply.
- This guarantee does not extend to, and Darpro Storage Solutions, LLC assumes no liability for, consequential and/or secondary damages, or losses of any kind sustained directly or indirectly as a result of a defect in any equipment, material or installation. Darpro Storage Solutions, LLC shall in no event be liable in an amount exceeding the purchase price of the equipment and transportation charges thereon.
- This guarantee extends only to the repair of any and all defective material, parts or assemblies which may be returned, prepaid by the buyer, to Darpro Storage Solutions, LLC for repair and returned therefrom at Darpro Storage Solutions, LLC expense, to the buyer; or, and Darpro Storage Solutions, LLC option and expense. Darpro Storage Solutions, LLC will supply replacement parts to the buyer upon receipt of the defective material or assemblies. Darpro Storage Solutions, LLC shall not be liable for the cost and expense of any repair or installation of replacement parts hereunder unless the same is accomplished under the direct supervision of Darpro Storage Solutions, LLC or pursuant to its written authority.
- This warranty does not cover labor or costs or expenses to remove or install any defective, repaired or replacement product. Warranty does not apply to any product that has been subject to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect, lack of maintenance, accident, improper installation (including but not limited to use of unauthorized parts or attachments), or repair.
- All equipment sold is guaranteed to function in accord with the current equipment specification If installed and operated in the strict accordance with accompanying installation manuals, but the buyer shall be solely responsible for determining suitability for use and Darpro Storage Solutions, LLC shall in no event be liable in this respect. Darpro Storage Solutions, LLC reserves the right to determine if equipment has been subject to misuse or misapplication beyond Darpro Storage Solutions, LLC specifications.
- Darpro Storage Solutions, LLC makes no guarantee whatsoever with respect to equipment, material, or parts supplied or manufactured by others, and such equipment, materials or parts will be repaired or replaced only to the extent of the original supplier’s or manufacturer’s guarantee.
- Darpro Storage Solutions, LLC makes no warranties regarding equipment manufactured by it or by others (including without limitation warranties as to merchantability and fitness for a purpose), either express or implied, except as provided hereunder. The foregoing shall constitute the exclusive remedies of purchaser for any breach by Darpro Storage Solutions, LLC of its warranties hereunder.
1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Our products are backed by a 1-year warranty.
If it doesn’t work the way we promised, we’ll make it right.
Darpro Storage Solutions, LLC warrants all equipment manufactured by Darpro Storage Solutions, LLC to be free from defect in material and workmanship, under normal use and service, for a period of 1 year after acceptance by buyer or 18 months after shipment, whichever occurs first. The OEM warranty for components not manufactured by Darpro Storage Solutions, LLC shall be extended to the buyer.
DarPro Storage Solutions will assist the customer in filing a warranty evaluation request for any purchased part of the equipment not manufactured by DarPro Storage Solutions. Warranty coverage will be determined by the original equipment manufacturer and any credit given will be applied by DarPro Solutions to the customer for equipment they deem to have manufacturing defects.